First, no knitting to speak of. Well, not true, I've actually redone one short row heel three times on a sock. Just can't seem to get it smooth enough to suit. I am sure it CAN be done, but maybe just not by me.
Second, preparing to take this lovely little creature, our Bay Black suri alpaca Stella, to the show in Denver. That means:
- wean from mama
- train on halter
-make arrangements for transportation, lodging, registration, etc.
Look at that face! She is STINKING cute, stinking I tell you!
Third, been helping settle teens into registration for summer and next fall, planning for summer adventures (one is off to Montreal for an immersion experience with a multi-lingual friend. She's to be their nanny for ma petite chou Angelique, a darling 6 year old). The other is off to paint with Judgie in Florida (my father trained at the Art Institute of Boston in Watercolor).
Four, oh yeah, remember ordering the kitchen post? Well, it's here. And there. And pretty much all over the house. Picked paint and lighting fixtures this week. Installation begins next week.
Five, remember I will have to prep my house for sale or rent to raise it to the standards that pretty much anyone else would require at a minimum, she snorted.
Six, the place I work has been sold AGAIN. Fourth name change in five years of employ, no stress there, none at all, she snorted again!
Seven, lest we forget, we need to squeeze a wedding in somewhere here. Okay, how does the 23rd of June sound? Great. Where? What time? Who officiates? Guests, attire, yard work prior....
My life is full AND wonderful AND happy. Pass along some love to someone you know today. Heck, just smile at a grocery clerk. It's spring, the sun is out, life is good.
Blue skies!