Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love! and patterns

Okay. I've done nothing recently. EXCEPT:

-Pick cabinets, counter and flooring for a new kitchen in My Good Man's home which desperately needed renovation to be resold, but which we have decided to inhabit when ready.

-Shepherd two teens through the process of accelerating in school (they WANT to go to summer school to be more open for electives in the fall <>) One is skipping a grade.

-Go to awards banquets where they have won leadership and go-getter awards (which I must say makes this single mom feel pretty dang good about herself, even if they do have messy rooms)

-Take a toe up sock class with a wonderfully fun teacher (thanks Tan!)

-I have completed the Bubble Wrap fingerless mitts. I can share the pattern if anyone is interested.

Today, be sure to spread the joy you have in you with everyone you meet. Not just those you love. You never know the power positive energy may have on the balance of another's life.

Blue skies!