My Good Man has given me an early wedding gift. Remember how I told you my company had been sold again? I have been thinking of leaving and starting a fiber-related business of my own.
To ease the transition from full employee to full-time business, I looked around for something more creative and found an opportunity where I will write web content, marketing materials and catalog copy for a company in the paper crafting industry. Think rubber stamps, altered books, a new box of crayons in essence.
The opportunity is part time, and the early wedding gift I am getting from My Good Man is the encouragement to take it. Three things:
1. I will be covered on his insurance after the wedding.
2. I will have time to pursue my fiber-related business. (As my kids say, does it begin with an 'A' and end with a 'paca' Mom? Smart girls!)
3. My Good Man is creating a fiber studio in our new home for my use. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.
I only have one question:
How do you wrap undying gratitude?
Blue skies!