Thursday, December 21, 2006

6 Wierd Things About Me

6 Weird Things About Me

Cheryl tagged me for this game, so OK, I'll play.

THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. I have never worked for anyone longer than my present position, which is 4 years and a week. Dilletante? Maybe. Air Force brat with nomadic roots more likely.
2. If I ever come into money, I want to throw a party anonymously and invite everyone I know, and leave it to them to figure out that knowing me is the reason they were invited. Should shock a few people, and delight others.
3. My ex husband is here visiting the kids this week and he is staying at my house (where I am not) and using my car. I don't ever stand between him and children. I'll let you know if this was the right thing to do when they hit 30.
4. I see design everywhere. Margene was posting about lace a few weeks back and how she was seeing it everywhere. Welcome to my world, M!
5. Color thrills me!
6. Out of the blue, or as Forrest Gump might say, for no particular reason, I have become an alpaca rancher.

And I tag... Susan
Erin
Laurie
Julie
Teyani
Jess